ALP’s mission is to competently serve all key geographical areas in California with qualified, temporary and temp-to-hire personnel in the construction, clerical, landscaping, warehousing and other areas in need of “blue collar” workers. American Labor Pool, Inc. strives to provide you with the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
American Labor Pool, Inc. (ALP) was founded in 1996 in San Diego, California by James Boone.
ALP Going Green
American Labor Pool is a “going green” staffing service that supports a cleaner environment.
Here’s how we do our part, every day:
- Reduce – Stop Junk email
- Unplug Unused Electronics
- Recycle – We use recycled paper products
- Use Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs – More energy-efficient light bulbs
- Computer Power Management – Enable low-power sleep modes and turn off computers and monitors at night
- Properly Dispose of Hazardous Waste – Electronics, certain batteries, and other hazardous wastes
- Fresh, Local, Organic – Buy products locally to cut back on emissions
- Ridesharing – Reduces fuel consumption
- Electronic Filing and Invoicing
* American Labor Pool, Inc. is not a contractor.